Basics
Ruggie is a SR Attack unit. His max HP is 8542 and his max attack is 5307. Ruggie's stats are… fine. His HP is below the SR and all cards averages. His attack isn't really that high to compensate, though. It's at the all cards average, so above the SR average. That's fairly decent, although I really have to stress to people just listening that his attack really IS just at the all cards average. That average is 5363 and Ruggie's attack is 5307 so it's just barely off.
Spells
His spell 1 is Flame Blast and his spell 2 is Leaf Shot 2.
Exams Rankings
Now let’s talk viability in exams. I'd give this card a B for flora exams, X for fire, and F for water.
Skills
For skills, he’s got damage boost. On spell 1 at level 1, he has a minor damage boost to caster for 1 turn. And at level 5, it’s for 3 turns. He has no skills on his spell 2.
Buddy Bonuses
His Buddies are Trey with a minor HP boost and Malleus who gives him a modest power boost.
Build Guide
In order to Groovy Ruggie, you'll need 3 Hyena candy. His spells need red and green items. I would personally build spell 1 first. I mean... It's the only one that has a skill on it, so... yeah.
Comps
When it comes to similar cards, here's 2 options. Ceremonial Robes Jade is attack, has Flame Blast, Trey as a buddy, and damage boost. He lacks a flora spell but he DOES have void so honestly I don't think that's much of a loss. The bigger downside in my opinion is that you do have to build Jade to get that Flame Blast since it starts as Fire Shot, but again, it's not like the biggest deal.
Second option is Ceremonial Robes Sebek. He's attack, has the same spells as Ruggie, Malleus as a buddy, and damage boost. Like Jade, you also have to build his spell 1 to get it to Flame Blast but overall, super close unit to Ruggie.
Teammates
So what are some potential teammates for this Ruggie? PE Uniform Epel and Labwear Ace get buddy bonuses from him. So does Apprentice Chef Kalim, but in Kalim's case, they also share Trey as a buddy so that's super nice. Ruggie will give Dorm Jack buddy bonuses and also activate his DUO Magic. When it comes to cards that'll work for Ruggie instead of him working for them, he gets a buddy bonus from Dorm Malleus. He also gets a bonus from Apprentice Chef Malleus, and thengives that Malleus a buddy bonus as well.
Analysis
This Ruggie is okay. I don't really have all that much to say about him, sadly enough. I like that his damage boost can last more than one turn. And his attack is nice. But that's kind of it. I guess if you use Malleus a lot he could be a nice unit for those teams, but yeah I mean. That's it. That's the tweet.
Comments
Post a Comment