Basics
Apprentice Chef Malleus is a SR Defense card with a max HP of 12,969 and a max attack of 3,540. His HP is incredibly good. He's currently ranked 10th in highest HP in SRs and he's been like that for a while now, so that's really nice. Now, because of the high HP, his attack is low. Very low, in fact. He's within the top 20 lowest attack in SRs, but I don't think anyone is super surprised to hear that given how skewed his HP is.Spells
His spells are Fire Shot and later Flame Blast, and Water Shot 2.Exam Rankings
I’d give him a F for flora exams, B for fire, and X for water when it comes to viability in those exams.Skills
Malleus’ skill is resistance, and he has it twice. On spell 1, he starts off with a modest resistance to caster for 1 turn. It doesn't grow at all.On spell 2, Malleus doesn't start off with anything but again, don't think that's really a surprise. He only gets a minor resistance to caster for 1 turn at spell level 5.
DUO Magic and Buddies
He’s got Deuce as a buddy, who gives him a minor power boost. His other buddy is Ruggie with a modest HP boost.Build Guide
To Groovy Malleus, you'll need 3 Dragon Candy. For spells, he needs red and blue items.Honestly, I think building either spell first is fine. Both should be built, and I think both have very solid arguments of what should be built first. Building spell 1 to get a stronger spell is good. Building spell 2 to get double resistance is good. I think this is a case of personal preference, so build whichever one you want first.
Comps
As per usual, we're gonna talk about similar cards to this Malleus, although hopefully he won't be too difficult for you to get if you don't already have him. First comp is Applepom Sebek. They're defense, have fire spells, Deuce as a buddy, and double resistance. The biggest downside to this Sebek is he isn't fire/water like Malleus is; he's flora/fire. He's still one of the most similar cards to Malleus but yeah if you need fire/water specifically this Sebek might pose some problems. But double resistance though.Next up is Labwear Silver. He's defense, has Fire Shot/Flame Blast, and double resistance. Silver has a void spell 2 instead of water, so while it sucks it's not water, at least it's something that will never be a potential disadvantage. He doesn't share buddies with Malleus with really sucks. But again, super similar card and you can't really beat the double resistance. And spell combo. I have to admit I prefer this Silver over Sebek for that, but also we all know I have a grudge againt Applepom Sebek since he hates me.
Comments
Post a Comment