[Author's note: This post was completely redone on 9/16/2026 to update information and reflect the current state of the game]
Basics
Lilia is a R Defense unit. His stats are 10057 for max hp and 2944 for max attack. Although Lilia doesn't rank in the top 10 highest HP for rare cards, he still has a really solid HP stat. It's above the R AND SR averages. It's just a bit below the all cards' average. However, as we all know by now, if one stat is super high, the other is super low. And yeah his attack is extremely low. It's below the R and all cards' averages, to no one's surprise.
Spells
Void Shot and Fire Shot 2 are his spells 1 and 2, respectively.
Exams Ranking
For this card, I’d give him a B for flora, C for fire, and X for water for my exams rankings.
Skills
On the skills side of things, he’s got HP regeneration and damage cut. On spell 1 at level 5, he gets a minor HP regeneration for 3 turns. Over on spell 2, at level 5, he gets a tiny damage cut to foe for 1 turn.
Buddy Bonuses
His buddy is Trey who gives him a modest HP boost.
Build Guide
As an event card, Lilia needs 1 Playful Attire to be Groovied, but thankfully he doesn't need anything event-specific for his spells. He just needs white and red books. And speaking of building spells, I would build his spell 1 first since it has healing on it.
Comparable Cards
When it comes to similar cards, there's a few. School Uniform Cater is defense, has a fire spell 2, Trey as a buddy, and damage cut. He sadly doesn't have any healing, and also he doesn't have void, but still, fairly similar to Lilia. Another option is Masquerade Riddle. They're defense, have Fire Shot 2, HP regeneration, and damage cut. If you need budget healing, I would definitely go with Riddle over Cater, but yeah, honestly both are pretty good.
Teammates
Lilia also has some pretty good potential teammates. He gives buddy bonuses to Tsumsitter Grim, Playful Attire Jack, Tsumsitter Jade, and Dorm Uniform Jamil. Lilia will give Dorm Malleus a buddy bonus and DUO Magic activation, and Dorm Trey will give Lilia a buddy bonus.
Final Thoughts
I use loads of Diasomnia units, to no one's surprise. I absolutely love this Lilia and I use him a LOT. I don't know if I'd say he's HP padding material, but he's a great budget healer and he's a staple for me when it comes to battle map events. Overall, I love this Lilia.
Comments
Post a Comment